The SawCover is a fully-sealed, reusable, sterile cover that allows surgeons to conduct arthroplasties, osteotomy procedures, and amputations back to back with a completely sterilizable, robust tool.
The SawCover System consists of a cover and a hardware saw that is optimized with a handle. Paired together, they allow you to saw with ease and confidence. The SawCover system eliminates the need to clean and sterilize the saw between surgeries, thus extending the life of the saw and maximizing usage time.
High Powered Ergonomic Saw
The mechanical output (speed and torque) is equivalent to high quality large bone orthopaedic saws and the ergonomic handle (designed by Arbutus) provides pistol grip orientation for control and stability.
Do More, Faster
Increase the uptime of your surgical saws and treat more patients back-to-back. Simply change a soiled Cover for a new one in between patients.
(Picture Above) : Blade being inserted during setup.
- Level 4 ANSI/AAMI PB70 barrier performance against fluid penetration
- Linen lifetime: 75 use cycles
- Sterilize using steam autoclave
- Arbutus Medical is a registered establishment with the US FDA and is ISO 13485 (2003) certified.
- 12 V battery, rechargeable on either 110-120 V or 220-240 V AC (charger dependent)
- Variable speed (5,000-20,000 OPM)
- Weighs only 1.1kg and is easy to handle due to a custom-fitted ergonomic pistol-grip handle
Find a Distributor Near You
Accessibility should never be an issue. We have partnered with distributors all over the world to supply you with the tools you need regardless of where you are.